The latest Cervelo S5 bikes include the new AB-08 aero bar. Every bike comes with an aluminum Bar Fly Spoon mount specifically fit to the AB-08 bar. #BFRSPB-539
The Race Spoon for AB-08 features mounting holes to fit Cervelo AB-08 bars only. It has a hollowed out head like all RACE models, and a milled logo on top. It is long enough for a Garmin 1030 or Wahoo Elemnt.
The RACE SPOON AB08 uses the same mounting hardware and shim as the OEM version, and are not included with this mount.
Current P5 bikes also include the same AB08 Spoon. Bar Fly was not consulted on the design. Computer clearance issues are being addressed by Cervelo.
Optional Aluminum Race GoPro accessory base.
- Cervelo AB-08
- Cervelo HD11 (computer cannot twist off)
- Bar Fly Race Spoon Mount for Cervelo AB-08
- Computer head mounting bolts (installed)
- 6 Computer heads:
Garmin (installed), Wahoo, Cateye, Bryton, Polar, Mio
- May be bagged, not in retail packaging
- Wedge mounting shim, goes between bar and Spoon, use existing OEM wedge.
- Handlebar mounting screws - use existing M4x1x20&25mm button head
- Optional Aluminum Race GoPro base
- Garmin Edge Series 200, 500, 510, 520, 800, 810, 820, 1000, 1030, Touring
- Watches 910XT, 920XT
- Polar M450, M460, V650
- Wahoo ELEMNT and BOLT
- Mio 500, 505, 505HC
- Cyclo 200, 205HC, 210, 315HC, 400, 405, 405HC, 505HC, 605HC
- Magellan 315, 505
- Cateye Wireless models Padrone, Strada, Micro, Velo
- Bryton 100, 300, 310, 330, 530, 10, One, 410
- Bryton Rider 60/ Rider 200/210 (Use Garmin head)
- Lezyne and Powertap computer heads below are not included with BF Race mounts but are available for purchase)
- Lezyne Micro, Mirco C, Mini, Macro, Super and SuperSE
- Powertap Joule